Oo’er……….I Did It!!!
Posted by manicstamper on January 12, 2008
Thanks to a tutorial on Godelieve’s blog I have managed to make myself a header. Rather crude as headers go but I am absoloutely stoked that I was able to do it as I only have a very basic photo programme at the moment until I can afford to buy something better.
The background is acrylic paint with Stazon grunging on textured paper which I made and then scanned into the computer.
I changed my Blogger template too as the colours of the other one weren’t quite right with the colours of the header. This one is slightly better.
I can see me spending hours now messing about trying to make a better one instead of getting on with what I am supposed to be doing………lol!!!
Bye for now